[Request] Griffin Village Instrumentals

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

[Request] Griffin Village Instrumentals

Postby bigmiles2000 » 22 Jul 2013 19:06

Title says it all. Can anybody help a singer out here? Thanks!
DAW(s): FL Studio 11 (Primary) Ableton Live 9 (Secondary) Reason 5 ReWired into whatever DAW I am using. Gear: MicroKorg, M-Audio Fast Track, M-Audio Midisport 2x2 and M-Audio Axiom 49 gen 2. (yeah, lotsa M-Audio stuff ._.)
Oh, and Rarity is best horse.
bigmiles2000

Re: [Request] Griffin Village Instrumentals

Postby CDPP » 22 Jul 2013 19:20

Have you tried asking him on YT or SC? He does respond y'know :p
CDPP

Postby bigmiles2000 » 22 Jul 2013 19:39

I just sent him a message on SC. Hope I get one back :P
DAW(s): FL Studio 11 (Primary) Ableton Live 9 (Secondary) Reason 5 ReWired into whatever DAW I am using. Gear: MicroKorg, M-Audio Fast Track, M-Audio Midisport 2x2 and M-Audio Axiom 49 gen 2. (yeah, lotsa M-Audio stuff ._.)
bigmiles2000

Postby Freewave » 22 Jul 2013 23:37

I'll be honest, myself and a few other have tried to reach out to him in the past for stems, midi, letting him know of remixes we made ,etc and never heard back. Give him a shot on his tumblr but be prepped that he might not respond. Were you just looking to sing over any instrumental version (remixed OR original)?
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Postby bigmiles2000 » 23 Jul 2013 02:52

Freewave wrote:I'll be honest, myself and a few other have tried to reach out to him in the past for stems, midi, letting him know of remixes we made ,etc and never heard back. Give him a shot on his tumblr but be prepped that he might not respond. Were you just looking to sing over any instrumental version (remixed OR original)?
I was hoping to sing over the original but i guess a remix could be ok. But I'd prefer the original.
bigmiles2000

Return to Sharing is Magic