Looking for someone to remix my song

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Looking for someone to remix my song

Postby Rainboom » 18 Jul 2013 17:28

Attention to all electronic-esque-genre brony musicians!

For my next album, I'm looking to have a song from my previous album remixed. I'd prefer something along the lines of glitchstep but anything awesome you can dish out will be fine.

The song is called Portal to Equestria (the name is pretty self-explanatory regarding the subject matter of the song). I'll leave total artistic control up to whoever decides to give this track a go...just make it dance-able is all I ask.

The artist of the instrumental for the original track clocked the BPM at 74...but I was rapping at twice that so...Idk how BPM's work. I just hope that bit of information helps.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/rb87p1wc59wtykb/portal%20to%20equestria%20acapella.wav?token_hash=AAHtajkL06q8qib5YQt_dmLaxAvG9liV1bw6b2nOamfPUw&dl=1 Heres the acapella

So yeah. Go crazy with it. If your down for the challenge, post so on this thread and send me the track via PM when you're done.
Rainboom

Primary: KRISTAL Audio Engine
Cutie Mark: Rapping

Re: Looking for someone to remix my song

Postby Mr.Afrox » 18 Jul 2013 21:45

im up for it ill try to make it super kick ass
Mr.Afrox

Primary: FL STUDIO 11.04
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: Looking for someone to remix my song

Postby Nine Volt » 18 Jul 2013 23:21

Rainboom wrote:The artist of the instrumental for the original track clocked the BPM at 74...but I was rapping at twice that so...Idk how BPM's work. I just hope that bit of information helps

That means your vocals are at 148 BPM. Rapping at twice the speed would mean doing it in what's called double time, which as you might guess just means double tempo. The vocals would fit perfectly in time on a 148 BPM track or a 74 BPM track (that's not touching quadruple time or quarter time though)
Nine Volt

Return to Sharing is Magic