/REQUEST/ American accents needed for song

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

/REQUEST/ American accents needed for song

Postby SpikeyMikey » 24 Jun 2013 11:07

I'm writing a song about a sort of Pegasi Air Force. I need mid-range Air Force Commando style american accents. You do not have to be able to sing for this, so this is more of a voice acting thing (which is why I understand this is kind of the wrong forum) Let me know if you're up for it and I will message what I need you to say, or if you want, PM me and I will add you on Skype, which will be a heck of a lot easier.

Also if you know of a pony voice acting forum then let me know, I understand voiceactorsalliance.com would be a good place but the majority of stuff on there is not pony.
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/cloud_spires
Nothing pony yet :(
SpikeyMikey

Re: /REQUEST/ American accents needed for song

Postby JSynth » 27 Jun 2013 18:56

Sure, why not.

jasper.synth
https://soundcloud.com/jasper-synth/back-at-me
Jokeblue wrote:You fool. You've doomed the Spam thread to yet another, inevitable :3 spam.

My Tumblr
My YouTube
My SoundCloud

DAW: Logic Pro 9
Plugins: Sylenth, Sausage Fattener, Komplete 9, NI The Mouth, Ozone 5, Bitspeek
JSynth

Primary: Logic 9
Cutie Mark: yo face

Re: /REQUEST/ American accents needed for song

Postby shiek927 » 18 Jul 2013 16:20

If you're still interested, I'm definitely up for it as both an amateur voice-actor and vocalist. You can reach me at "[email protected]".
"There are as many ways to live as there are people in this world, and each one deserves a closer look"
shiek927

Cutie Mark: Blank Flank

Return to Sharing is Magic