Singer/Collab needed for Contest. Huge Price available.

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Singer/Collab needed for Contest. Huge Price available.

Postby DJSadEyez » 22 Jun 2013 06:53

Sup Guys, this is SadEyez.

I am taking part in a Contest. And for my song, I need a singer. Someone, who actually can sing to a House/Electro Song. Can be male and female.

[EDIT: I figured out now, that a Collab would be a good idea, too. So, if you want to join this even as a single Producer, you may! Just show me what you got. The Price will be shared fairly! To everyone.]

There is also a huge price. If you have any questions, pls contact me through skype:
miko_da_r3c0gn1z3r
Or simply PM me.

There will be rewards for 1st to 3rd place. Also a reward will be virality. There will be enough clicks, so you can get viral. You will be announced in a Textfile and the song. Also, the Price, which is a lot of money, will be shared fairly.

I wouldn't announce the Rewards here. As I will not do share the money you can get here. That will be spoken up in private with me. Just contact me.

Serious working is the only thing that is needed here. Remember. I will share my song for the one who will in the end work with me for the contest. Do your best guys! You will be rewarded.

Greetings. SadEyez

P.S. sorry for my bad english atm. I am a little bit lost in private stuff and ain't getting shit together. Anyways. I hope there will be a few guys interested in this. The song sounds great so far, by the way...
DAW: FL Studio 11.0.0/10.0.8
VSTs: NI Massive, Sylenth1, Sakura, Z3ta+2

Made/Work On:
Some Stuff.. Just click that SoundCloud link below to find out.

Soundcloud _-_-_ BandCamp _-_-_ Facebook _-_-_ Twitter _-_-_ YouTube
DJSadEyez

Primary: FL Studio 12.0.2.0 / 11.0.0.8
Cutie Mark: Basically Everything Now

Return to Sharing is Magic