Request: Rainbow Dash Vocal Samples

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Request: Rainbow Dash Vocal Samples

Postby OBXsuperindustries » 21 Apr 2013 02:10

Hello, I was wondering if there were some clean vocal and plain-speech packs for Rainbow Dash around somewhere. I had a look here and a few other places, but couldn't find anything. I've just been using samples straight from the episodes, but the background music and noises and whatnot aren't exactly what I was looking for, for my next track.

And besides the manufacture of songs, It would be a cool thing to have around anyways.

And if there aren't any, I'll pay commission for such a thing to be completed. (I'm no sound engineer :lol: )

Reply here if possible.
OBXsuperindustries

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Vocalist

Re: Request: Rainbow Dash Vocal Samples

Postby Motivfs » 21 Apr 2013 02:40

http://www.mlptf2mods.com/create/reference-materials

That's as close to my knowledge that you'll get to getting a "clean" version of the show vocals.

This was one of the first questions I asked, and if I do recall, the response that I got was that the only way to really clean out the sound effects and such completely is to find a library that contains the same sample somewhere online (Which I didn't), and invert the sound to phase them out in audacity (or anything else with multitrack).

Other than that, the only thing I did that worked slightly was EQ around it, mess around and put other sounds in the frequency range as the sound effects.
Motivfs

Postby OBXsuperindustries » 21 Apr 2013 02:48

Thanks heaps :D
OBXsuperindustries

Cutie Mark: Vocalist

Postby Motivfs » 21 Apr 2013 02:52

Not a problem, all those samples on that link I posted are already phased out for the most part in terms of BG music, it's just the sound effects that are difficult to get by.

Enjoy.
Motivfs

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 21 Apr 2013 03:28

Youtube
"my little pony (this scene) no bgm"
Youtube downloader
Convert to mpeg

Done.
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Cutie Mark: My own ass

Return to Sharing is Magic