Partner needed for Collab

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Partner needed for Collab

Postby TheShad3 » 03 Apr 2013 19:51

I plan on making an album, but I would like someone to collaborate with me. I plan on making the song, then posting on the other side of the forum for a remix contest. I want the song to be either Dubstep or Liquid Drum and Bass.

Info: If we decide to make Dubstep, than I would like for it to be dark and heavy. For example, "Something in the Darkness" on my channel is a good representation.

I will check out your channel and PM you either on Youtube or here on this site.

I look forward to working with one of you :D
Check out my channel. I make all ends of electronic music. http://www.youtube.com/user/djtheshad3
TheShad3

Re: Partner needed for Collab

Postby ExoBassTix » 04 Apr 2013 01:17

I think all of us like collaborating, so that isn't much of a problem. I would at least like to say that I am interested in a collab. I'm very busy with shit (always), but well, I always am so fukkit.
Do gotta say, I have no experience whatsoever with Dubstep (well I funk around with random beats but a wobble bass is too foreign for me atm), so I'd go for Liquid DnB.

And I don't have YouTube (well I do, but there's only one song on it and I ain't gonna update it since YouTube hates me and I hate YouTube). Only SoundCloud. But that shouldn't be a problem.

Looking forward to it. Do know that I'm still a newbie at producing and I can be a terrible slow worker, just thought I should be honest and tell you.
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Postby TheShad3 » 04 Apr 2013 06:53

Ok yeah sure I will PM you with the information. It shouldn't be a problem, we can upload the song to my youtube. I look forward to working with you
Check out my channel. I make all ends of electronic music. http://www.youtube.com/user/djtheshad3
TheShad3

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 05 Apr 2013 03:25

I'd love to. I'm pretty flexible, I'm happy to do whatever.
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: My own ass

Return to Sharing is Magic