Video Request

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Video Request

Postby the4thImpulse » 25 Feb 2013 22:54

I know this being a music forum I likely won't get the help I'm looking for but I know some of you are dabbling in video software in your free time and may be able to help.

I am looking for someone to make a video loop of my artist name that I can play at live shows and youtube. I am not looking for anything complex, just something with a little bit of movement and fades so it stands out more than just a picture. I would like something around 5 minutes long but again, nothing complex or intricate. I don't want this to be much of a chore as I can't pay you for your efforts.

I don't need anything high resolution either as it doesn't make much difference when played live.

PM me if you think you can help. I will look for examples if you want, I couldn't find any good ones today.
the4thImpulse

Primary: Ableton Live 8
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: Video Request

Postby cplbradley » 28 Feb 2013 15:40

I can easily do that for ya. I actually did the same thing for my DJ named when I did my first real DJ gig. It was pretty sweet.
Honorary Member of the Yoy and Whistle Club
https://soundcloud.com/cplbradley/perfectly-natural
cplbradley

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Distorted Fart Noises

Re: Video Request

Postby the4thImpulse » 28 Feb 2013 21:40

cplbradley wrote:I can easily do that for ya. I actually did the same thing for my DJ named when I did my first real DJ gig. It was pretty sweet.

PM me with whatever questions you have and I will hook you up with the logo and my vision of what I'm looking for.
the4thImpulse

Primary: Ableton Live 8
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Return to Sharing is Magic