Recommended sample packs?

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Recommended sample packs?

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 21 Jan 2013 05:35

I've gotten a couple people calling me out on vengeance samples, and while I definitely like vengenace samples they are just about all I have in the way of really usable drums. I have a few BIAB packs and some other various free packs, but I'm looking for more packs.

Can anyone recommend some good packs with some good drums? Free or paid for, whatever is fine, as long as they don't exceed the price of Vengeance packs.
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: My own ass

Re: Recommended sample packs?

Postby Raddons » 21 Jan 2013 06:19

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/back ... -here.html

Full acoustic sets. The kicks are really catered to metal so they're pretty clicky but I think there are some natural ones in there, and I'm sure you can make the click work.

Great cymbal collection too. The majority of the entire pack isn't processed either, keep that in mind.
Raddons

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 21 Jan 2013 06:52

Well it's samples to work with, good enough for me.
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: My own ass

Postby the4thImpulse » 21 Jan 2013 09:51

http://sounds.beatport.com/pack/full-phat-drums-5/2232

I think this pack is really good for layering sounds, most of the samples sound a little empty on their own but they are very well produced compared to anything I've had for free. Layer them up with stuff and you should love them.
the4thImpulse

Primary: Ableton Live 8
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Return to Sharing is Magic