Rap Battle Track Needed

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Rap Battle Track Needed

Postby ABagOVicodin » 03 Jan 2013 17:44

Alright, I've had this idea for a rap battle for a while now, and I've only just started to put it on paper. For those of you that have read, "Shipping and Handling", this would be easier for you to make a track.

Anyway... I've been having an idea to pit Dr. Candyfloss from Shipping and Handling up against Princess Cadance. I have permission from Pegasus Rescue Brigade. I have every voice actor that I need, I only need the track at this point. I want to leave experimentation to the creator of the track, since I trust this community to be able to create something awesome and amazing.

Since the both of them are more or less love experts (Candyfloss is a professional matchmaker with "shipping senses", while Princess Cadance has her love magic), I was thinking the track could be a little softer, while still keeping the framework of a regular rap battle (kicks, etc etc).

If the track completely blows me away, I'd be willing to commission it for cash. Just throwing that out there.

I plan to put this up on Youtube, and the creator will be given full credit towards the track. Distribution of the instrumental and everything else will depend on the creator. I do not want to stomp on any hooves.

For those who are interested, I would love if you could message me on Skype: a_bag_of_Vicodin or here on the forum.
In the message, I can provide way more detail as to how the rap battle is going to work. The lyrics are almost done and I'm going to commission a nice piece of artwork. Let's make this happen!
Last edited by ABagOVicodin on 05 Jan 2013 13:22, edited 2 times in total.
ABagOVicodin

Re: Rap Battle Track Needed

Postby itroitnyah » 03 Jan 2013 19:03

Oooh, sounds like it's going to be great, can't wait to see how it turns out. Good luck getting a track and the other voice actors. I wish I could help out, but I don't think I'll have the time or experience to create a rap track
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby ABagOVicodin » 05 Jan 2013 13:22

I have all the VAs. I just need the track now.
ABagOVicodin

Postby DJSadEyez » 05 Jan 2013 17:45

I can do it. I do Rap Beats. I don't know how it is different from German Battle Rap but uhm... just lemme try :)
DAW: FL Studio 11.0.0/10.0.8
VSTs: NI Massive, Sylenth1, Sakura, Z3ta+2

Made/Work On:
Some Stuff.. Just click that SoundCloud link below to find out.

Soundcloud _-_-_ BandCamp _-_-_ Facebook _-_-_ Twitter _-_-_ YouTube
DJSadEyez

Primary: FL Studio 12.0.2.0 / 11.0.0.8
Cutie Mark: Basically Everything Now

Postby Acsii » 05 Jan 2013 18:00

I can give it a go too
20 something Transgirl that makes sounds called music
Soundcloud | Facebook | Bandcamp | Blog
Placing my tongue on the GR meter to taste the gain reduction I some how improved my skills.
Acsii

Primary: Logic Pro X
Cutie Mark: Old round oscilloscope

Postby ABagOVicodin » 05 Jan 2013 18:40

I do have a few people that are already interested in doing the beat. I was thinking of removing this blog post, but then I had an idea... This is My Little Remix after all, why should I stop at just one?

I am perfectly fine with accepting any artists that wish to take part. Just do keep in mind that I want the track to be beautiful and suitable to the lyrics. Any other questions, as I previously said, can be diverted to my Skype.
ABagOVicodin

Postby ABagOVicodin » 07 Jan 2013 02:49

Lyrics are 90% done, loving how everything is going. I sent the lyrics to all of the musicians. I can't wait to hear their tracks!
ABagOVicodin

Return to Sharing is Magic