Looking for a singer/Mixer.. please

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Looking for a singer/Mixer.. please

Postby Tremil » 10 Dec 2012 21:29

As the title says im looking for a singer. Being my first original song to feature vocals ...ive never worked with them before in the mixing process. But i want this song to be great for the same reason. Kind of a break out song for me. So it would be great to find someone who could mix vocals too. :)
Heres the track :
https://soundcloud.com/realtremil/ttp-wip3
vocalist would start at the 3:12 mark
For the singer im looking for a Eurobeat style vocal that could possibly go along with the rhythm during the verse parts. (if it is totally impossible i can tweak the rhythms )
It would be great if you could write your own lyrics but we can work together and brainstorm stuff if you would really like to.
Im going for a party/club type song about just getting on the floor and having a good time (cliche i know sorry).
Im looking for the song to be pony but only somewhat (mentioning of hooves , reference to characters etc..)

If you are interested please post here saying you are and for which position . (Vocalist or Mixer)
Please post along with that a sample of your work (past songs or collaborations would be great) I look forward to working with you guys :D
Tremil

Re: Looking for a singer/Mixer.. please

Postby itroitnyah » 11 Dec 2012 10:38

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4773 I'll go off the assumption that you haven't taken a look at this thread yet. Correct me if you have.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby Tremil » 11 Dec 2012 13:39

itroitnyah wrote:viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4773 I'll go off the assumption that you haven't taken a look at this thread yet. Correct me if you have.

Yes i have. Its just that since im also looking for a person to mix i thought it would be better to make a standalone post. Another reason is that im looking for someone whom i can work with almost immediately, the project this is for has a deadline soon. So i cant really be put on a waiting list.
Tremil

Postby itroitnyah » 12 Dec 2012 09:08

Tremil wrote:Yes i have. Its just that since im also looking for a person to mix i thought it would be better to make a standalone post. Another reason is that im looking for someone whom i can work with almost immediately, the project this is for has a deadline soon. So i cant really be put on a waiting list.
alright
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby senntenial » 12 Dec 2012 15:46

I feel like with all the higher pitched leads this might sound mushy with a vocalist.
My website with free music resources
18 year old full stack web dev and designer
senntenial
Global Moderator

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: ponies are for losers

Postby Tremil » 12 Dec 2012 18:12

itroitnyah wrote:
Tremil wrote:Yes i have. Its just that since im also looking for a person to mix i thought it would be better to make a standalone post. Another reason is that im looking for someone whom i can work with almost immediately, the project this is for has a deadline soon. So i cant really be put on a waiting list.
alright

Thanks though

senntenial wrote:I feel like with all the higher pitched leads this might sound mushy with a vocalist.

I've kind of had thoughts on making it a mushy song about Luna before i went with the party type idea. Maybe i can stick with the original idea. About her thoughts and feelings being stuck on the moon but making the best out of it but still a little somber about it.
Tremil

Postby BluNoseReindeer » 16 Dec 2012 04:39

add me on skype. MillenniumKaiba. I'd like to talk to you about this.
BluNoseReindeer
Jack of All Trades Musician, Singer, Songwriter and percussionist
BluNoseReindeer

Postby House Paint » 01 Jan 2013 04:02

I'm wanting something to do, I can't sing into a microphone without someone finding me singing and recording it, but I can do stuff to the vocals! I'd tell you that I have a vocalist, but the kid that comes over to my place all the time and sings is an anti brony, so I don't really :/
Can I stupid?
House Paint

Postby Tremil » 01 Jan 2013 17:21

House Paint wrote:I'm wanting something to do, I can't sing into a microphone without someone finding me singing and recording it, but I can do stuff to the vocals! I'd tell you that I have a vocalist, but the kid that comes over to my place all the time and sings is an anti brony, so I don't really :/

Thanks but i already found someone. Sorry should have updated the post.
Tremil

Postby NightmareSnake » 01 Jan 2013 21:30

I see you found someone for this already, but I'm available as an understudy!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4025 <---- PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!

Vocalist. Will collab with anyone. Does singing, screams, and raps. Also dabbles in FL Studio. Writes lyrics. Self-advertising whore.

NightmareSnake

Return to Sharing is Magic