Quick question about Balloon Party

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Quick question about Balloon Party

Postby Acknown3 » 04 Jun 2012 16:44

I wasn't sure exactly where to post this, or if it will be locked considering the nature of the topic, but I would like to ask something.

I understand that you guys wanted to keep the BP album professional by removing some of the less-than-stellar tracks, but I was really looking forward to it so that I could discover new musicians. I feel like (in my own opinion) the album should have included more people because making music should be fun, and telling people that their music isn't good enough isn't exactly a quality that I see in bronies. This isn't some super serious professional album meant to make money. From what I could gather, it was more of a social experiment to see if bronies could put together a lot of music, no matter how "bad" it is. And to be honest, I preferred some tracks that were rejected than those that were accepted.

I'm not mad that this was a selective album, but is there a place where I would download all of the music that was submitted, rather than just the ones that were accepted?
Acknown3

Re: Quick question about Balloon Party

Postby PinkieGuy » 04 Jun 2012 17:07

I'm only locking this because I don't want flame wars here on MLR. They can be anywhere else, but here I don't want them.

I'll give Fry the chance to address this if he so chooses, but again, I don't feel he should have to defend the actions of himself or his team.

On a sidenote: I believe that the other songs will be released, but I'm not sure in what state or by whom.
JackleApp wrote:THIS IS A HEINOUS ABUSE OF POWER BUT

YOUR MOD COMMANDS YOU
PinkieGuy

Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Return to Sharing is Magic