Looking to collaborate on almost anything

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Looking to collaborate on almost anything

Postby MixolydianPony » 22 Mar 2012 16:05

In a week, I'm going to have a ton of time for music, and I'd like to line up some collaborations. I'm willing to do pretty much anything.

INSTRUMENTS: I'm pretty good at playing guitar (acoustic and electric, 6 and 12 string [if you've never heard a 12 string acoustic, go fix that right now -- they're amazing]), clarinet, alto sax, electric bass, and I can sorta kinda sing. I can also compose orchestral type stuff, but I don't have any orchestral VSTs that sound at all decent.

GENRES: Genres I'm interested in are too many to list. I'm very open minded musically, very versatile on the guitar, and I'd be willing to try some completely experimental stuff. However, since it's always a good idea to list genres anyway: blues, jazz, swing, early rock n roll (1950's music), 80's rock, heavy metal (think Metallica), latin rock (Santana), and progressive rock/metal are my favorites, but like I said: anything goes.

EQUIPMENT: My DAW is Music Creator 5, which I'm sure none of you have ever heard of, so collaborating presents a few challenges, but I think they won't be too hard to overcome. I have several dynamic and condenser mics and a fairly good idea as to how to use them, so I can get really good recordings of my instruments.

SAMPLES OF MY WORK: I suppose I have to point you to that song in my signature, but be aware that I've improved significantly since then on both a compositional and engineering standpoint. I've also improved slightly with my instruments and voice.

So yeah, I'd be really glad to collaborate with anyone on anything. :) PM me here or email me at manofmixolydian[at]yahoo[dot]com if you're interested.

Acoustic, electric, and 12 string acoustic guitarist, always looking for collabs.
MixolydianPony

Return to Sharing is Magic