Looking for a collab :3

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Looking for a collab :3

Postby lunarz » 17 Mar 2012 04:14

I figure its time for me to try out a collab. Any body fancy it?
DAW: FL10
Other: audacity
VSTs: massive, nexus, z3ta+, LFO, blood overdrive

Can be any genre you want :P
lunarz

Re: Looking for a collab :3

Postby Andanté » 17 Mar 2012 05:35

Sure. I have FL 10, Massive and Nexus and I'm looking for someone to collab with.
Andanté

Postby Peak Freak » 17 Mar 2012 05:47

Last edited by Peak Freak on 18 Dec 2012 08:14, edited 1 time in total.
Peak Freak

Postby lunarz » 17 Mar 2012 07:12

Okay then guys i will messgae you later on and we will sort something out as im busy at the moment, how who knows, we could do a three way collab :P, ill be in touch soon :P
lunarz

Postby Roselight_Night » 22 Mar 2012 05:23

I'm a female vocalist keen for a collab! Let me know if I can help xo.
Roselight_Night

Postby lunarz » 22 Mar 2012 06:21

Roselight_Night wrote:I'm a female vocalist keen for a collab! Let me know if I can help xo.

Sure i will PM you now :D
lunarz

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 22 Mar 2012 16:46

I'm already collabing with 2 other people, but one more can't hurt. I play the electric guitar, and I almost have all of my recording equipment working and I just bought a microphone online (I hope it was worth the $100 in sound quality). I will likely be able to record by next saturday on the 31st. :D

I'm also kind of new to recording music, and you're probably a better musician/songwriter than me. This could be a great learning experiance and a chance to build up a small fanbase of other bronies. :D

Concerning genre, I play progressive metal :twisted: . This means that I will be open to any genres of music as long as I mix it in with metal. I'm even willing to try to fit 3 or more different styles of music into the same song. For example: a song with jazz and classical aspects, lots of metal (any sub genre), and possibly with a dubstep-ish interlude or outro. That is only a general example, it can be something drastically different or simplified.

I would perfer something complicated and technical in nature so that I have a challenge making it, but I'm completely open to new ideas.

One last thing, how would you react if I had the idea of making a track that is between 15 minutes or an hour in length? I haven't seen any pony songs that long yet, so this could be a cool idea. I think that it could work if it had some orchestral, classical, or even psychadelic aspects to the songwriting. It's perfectly fine if you don't want to. 8-)

Sorry I wrote all of that mess and explanation. I'm a nerd in the IB Program, so essay explanations for simplethings are a bad habit of mine. :oops: PM me if you're interested at all. Until then, I need to work on 2 or 3 other tracks.
ChromaticChaosPony

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby Glitchhog » 22 Mar 2012 16:55

I'm keen if you are. Genre-wise, I'm pretty much open to anything, although I primarily deal in Jazz and piano-based music (and I have a Djent/Progressive Metalcore track in the works). Hit me up if you wanna make something happen (songs can be found on my YouTube channel in my sig.) :)

EDIT: Actually, here's a song with quite a few different genres in it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvjuQHH9lI8
Australian-based Electrohouse producer. Check out my YouTube or SoundCloud for music, or help me out by donating.
Glitchhog

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Electrohouse

Postby lunarz » 23 Mar 2012 08:37

chaos and hog, sorry i cannot accept you at the momet, ive got my hands full as it is. Not with music, with RL stuff too, i am already collabing with 3 people, we should collab in the future! :D
lunarz

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 23 Mar 2012 14:01

Thas okay. I should probably stick to my 3 collabs as well.
ChromaticChaosPony

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Return to Sharing is Magic