I'd like to offer my services as a singer...

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

I'd like to offer my services as a singer...

Postby Aviators » 12 Jan 2012 20:27

So, I'm not the best singer. I don't pretend to be. But I CAN sing a bit, and I love doing it. I also have a mic and skills with mastering vocals. I just wanted to let everyone know that if they need vocals, I'm your guy. Even if you just need a sample of a word or something, I can do that. I really enjoy voice work, and I'd love to do more of it.

I DO also write lyrics, and I have for many of my own songs. I am willing to try for you if you need me to write lyrics for you, but writing lyrics requires inspiration, which not all songs can provide me.

If you by any chance need my help with any voice or lyrical work, just add me on skype: MiragePhenomenon (Aviators).
Aviators

Re: I'd like to offer my services as a singer...

Postby Sour Unicorn » 12 Jan 2012 21:17

Oh man! I hope someone does pick you up! I want to hear more of your voice!

Honestly, I think you can sing more than a bit, and you're not joking about your mastering skills, they just needed a bit of tweaking. ;)

Your lyrics are fantastic though. That was the main reason I felt you needed to take another pass at "Worlds Collide". And whether I had any hand in your decision to remaster it or not, I'm glad you decided to. The revamped version turned out great!

Good luck! And I can't wait to hear more of your stuff! You are one of the prominent reasons why I've decided to try my own hand at producing.
Sour Unicorn

Postby SeanNH94 » 14 Jan 2012 06:26

What style are you best at?
SeanNH94

Postby Aviators » 14 Jan 2012 21:05

Hmm, I'd say I'm good at anything that doesn't need a super powerful voice. Rock and metal aren't my strong points, and I'm terrible at rap. In my opinion, I'm best at trance-ey alternative stuff. I can do just about any kind of electronica pretty well, including dubstep.
Aviators

Postby SeanNH94 » 14 Jan 2012 23:21

Do you have a song you really like to sing, or anything? I don't really have anything in mind as to what to do, but if you have a song you've always wanted to cover, I'd be up for making a song out of it. Doing a joint project sounds fun. ;3
SeanNH94

Postby Aviators » 15 Jan 2012 12:21

Hmm, I've never really done a cover. Or even tried. xD I'm up for anything though, maybe a cover of a popular MLP song, like "Find a Pet" or something. Not necessarily that one, that's just my favorite. I'm just the singer, you tell me what to sing and I'll do it. :3

SeanNH94 wrote:Do you have a song you really like to sing, or anything? I don't really have anything in mind as to what to do, but if you have a song you've always wanted to cover, I'd be up for making a song out of it. Doing a joint project sounds fun. ;3
Aviators

Postby Darktrot » 16 Jan 2012 00:33

WE WILL WORK TOGETHER NOW NO QUESTIONS
DARKTROT MUSIC FOREVER
Darktrot

Postby Aviators » 16 Jan 2012 09:02

Haha, alrighty then! Just tell me what you need me to do, I'm available. :D Add me on Skype if you'd like to talk that way. My username is MiragePhenomenon.

Darktrot wrote:WE WILL WORK TOGETHER NOW NO QUESTIONS
Aviators

Postby SeanNH94 » 17 Jan 2012 08:18

How about the MLP Theme song? You'd kinda have to record 2 tracks, one as Twi's voice, and one for the background singers.
SeanNH94

Postby Aviators » 17 Jan 2012 11:41

Well... I suppose I could do that! xD So you wanna make the music for a Theme Song cover? I'll record vocals if that's what you want to do.
Aviators

Postby Darktrot » 17 Jan 2012 19:10

IT IS DECIDED.
DARKTROT MUSIC FOREVER
Darktrot

Postby SeanNH94 » 18 Jan 2012 13:11

Aviators wrote:Well... I suppose I could do that! xD So you wanna make the music for a Theme Song cover? I'll record vocals if that's what you want to do.

Sounds like a plan!
SeanNH94

Postby Likonan » 08 Feb 2012 15:22

I sent you a message on Youtube about a possible project you could help me on. :)
Likonan

Primary: Mixcraft, FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Electronica?

Return to Sharing is Magic