Anypony need a rapper?

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Anypony need a rapper?

Postby DerpyGrooves » 06 Jul 2011 18:08

Howdy everypony. Along with producing music to a certain extent, I'm also an MC and let me just say I would be happy to work with any of you to spread the wisdom of hip-clop.

Uh, you can hear me rapping here:

Also, I'd be happy to write the rap to be consistent with whatever track you have in mind. Cheers!
Last edited by DerpyGrooves on 06 Jul 2011 19:49, edited 1 time in total.
"Had you played some free jazz to ninety five per cent of the people who had made 'Take Five' a smash, they would have run for cover behind the latest release by Pat Boone." - The Timelords
DerpyGrooves

Re: Anypony need a rapper?

Postby Whitetail » 06 Jul 2011 18:26

I was considering doing a cover of the Derpalicious song for Remix War 3 when that gets here and I'd love to get as many people with the word "Derpy" in their name in it, would you be interested in rapping in that (if I decide to go with that)?
Whitetail

Postby DerpyGrooves » 06 Jul 2011 18:41

Derpy Hooves wrote:I was considering doing a cover of the Derpalicious song for Remix War 3 when that gets here and I'd love to get as many people with the word "Derpy" in their name in it, would you be interested in rapping in that (if I decide to go with that)?

I'd be really happy to help you out, brony. Just keep me posted and I can lay down some vox.

So would you have me just using the lyrics as written, or could I write my own rhymes?
"Had you played some free jazz to ninety five per cent of the people who had made 'Take Five' a smash, they would have run for cover behind the latest release by Pat Boone." - The Timelords
DerpyGrooves

Postby Whitetail » 06 Jul 2011 18:46

Write your own of course, I was planning on heavily messing with the piece anyway, if anything the only part that'd be the same would be the chorus line so all options are open and I'd love to have you write your own lyrics.
Whitetail

Postby DerpyGrooves » 06 Jul 2011 19:15

That's super sweet, man. I'd be happy to flow over whatever you want me to. :D
DerpyGrooves

Postby ArtAttack » 06 Jul 2011 19:33

Sweet, I've been needing a rapper. I'm assuming you also do non-pony stuff, so if get a good beat together I'll definitely PM you.
Name: Sam
DAW: FL Studio 10
Genre: French Electro, Electro House, Complextro, Dubstep
Current Projects:
SECOND ALBUM
BALLOON PARTY: Tourniqakes
Lots of remixes omg
ArtAttack

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: idiot mark

Postby DerpyGrooves » 06 Jul 2011 20:09

ArtAttack wrote:Sweet, I've been needing a rapper. I'm assuming you also do non-pony stuff, so if get a good beat together I'll definitely PM you.

Go for it brony, I'd be happy to do some non-pony for you.
DerpyGrooves

Postby Andy Feelin » 17 Jul 2011 12:41

Hi! What about some Eurodance rapping?
Favourite pony: Fluttershy
Genre: eurodance, 80's italo-disco, synthpop
Soft: FL studio 5
Hard: CASIO CTK-900, ALISA 1387, Elsita RMIF e-drumset, Epiphone Embassy bass guitar
YouTube
Discography on MLR (latest update: 2004 - Margarita)
Andy Feelin

Postby DerpyGrooves » 17 Jul 2011 14:19

Andy Feelin wrote:Hi! What about some Eurodance rapping?

I'll try anything once, brony. :)
DerpyGrooves

Postby Sadsic » 21 Aug 2011 05:06

yes i could use some rappin =)
Sadsic

Return to Sharing is Magic