Sound Engineers Needed for Fallout: Equestria Audio Book

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Sound Engineers Needed for Fallout: Equestria Audio Book

Postby TheAudioPoject » 25 Feb 2016 12:46

Hello everyone, I'm Ben, the founder of The Audio Project (T.A.P.) with the goal to change the way audio books are done. We are currently working on making Fallout: Equestria into an audio book. Now before everyone get's all up in arms about not being original or for trying to rip off everyone else let me explain why we choose this story and what we are hoping to do differently.

The first reason we choose this pony fanfic is because not only does it attract mlp listeners but it's a crossover with the Fallout fandom, as well as the fact that there is a huge following of the Fallout: Equestria sub-fandom. The second reason is because there is so much going on in the chapters and story itself that allows us to do different things, try different things and break down barriers that have been preconceived for audio books. One of the things we want to do is cross an audio book with a radio play, which will provide you with the full description of the book, with the many different voices and sound effects.

The reason for this post/forum topic is to find a replacement for my sound manager who has had to step down due to life getting in the way. In order to speed up production and ensure a successful audio book project we are also looking at brining in several additional sound engineers who will work in unison with myself and the sound manager. We would need uniformity but the more people working on different chapters allows us to keep up with demand.

You can contact me on this site or send an email to [email protected]. Please be prepared to submit audio samples and explain what you are able to do as well as an explanation about how well you work with a team.

To see what we've already done you can see our progress at: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt3omDNbVXtwLBIEkZNhWsw[/youtube]
TheAudioPoject

Primary: Audacity, Adobe Audition
Cutie Mark: Project Manager

Return to Sharing is Magic