Anyone want to "Trollab"

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Anyone want to "Trollab"

Postby TechnoMetalDude » 05 Aug 2012 19:05

Commandspry decided to back out of this cowbell woodblock collab. And i think he hates me and has blocked me and i feel like shit, but that is not the point, i was just wondering if anyone wants to add text to speech and other things to a crappy cowbell song i made with tempo changes and what not. Or i could just make something completely new, just tell me what you want me to do or what you want to do, i am open to anything. As long as it has cowbell, woodblock, anvil, and other silly instruments. Thanks.

This probably makes no sense... I suck.

Spry if you are reading this, i am sorry i was such a whiny little bitch. You are the third brony musician to get annoyed by me. I feel like an ass.. Sorry. butthurt.jpg
TechnoMetalDude

Re: Anyone want to "Trollab"

Postby vladnuke » 05 Aug 2012 19:34

Idk, I'll take it, but that sucks.

Oh Spry, you troll.
vladnuke

Postby TechnoMetalDude » 05 Aug 2012 19:38

I'm going to tell you this, it has a shitty synth bass, horrible mastering, cowbell all over the place. Distortion. Horrible pacing and it is 5 muinuits long. You can do whatever you want with it, also, it has tempo changes. Are you up to the challenge of adding some funny thing to it.
TechnoMetalDude

Postby TechnoMetalDude » 05 Aug 2012 19:39

But really, i feel like shit, i annoyed icky (i think) Speedcore dave saw my comments about how i was raging, and now commandspry hates me. dsfadfasdfasdf

these guys inspired me to make music, and i annoyed them all. ever had that feel.
TechnoMetalDude

Postby TechnoMetalDude » 05 Aug 2012 20:34

So are you in?
TechnoMetalDude

Postby konsolN » 07 Aug 2012 13:56

TechnoMetalDude wrote:But really, i feel like shit, i annoyed icky (i think) Speedcore dave saw my comments about how i was raging, and now commandspry hates me. dsfadfasdfasdf

these guys inspired me to make music, and i annoyed them all. ever had that feel.

I know that feel, I always freak out when I ask someone something isn't responding to my messeges. But it's often just because they are busy :)

You can send me the LMMS File (and a little Information, because I will not have the same samples VSTs as you, or at lest not in the same directorys) and I will see if I can do something with it (no promise though, I'm not good as well)
I make different kinds of music, often get told that It sounds like something for a Video Game because I make only instrumentals, never had a chance to make music for an actual game. I would love to.

http://soundcloud.com/konsoln

Or visit me, will be on BronyState for some time to come.
konsolN

Primary: LMMS
Cutie Mark: Erlenmeyer Flask

Postby TechnoMetalDude » 07 Aug 2012 15:40

Alright add me on skype "technometaldude"
TechnoMetalDude

Postby konsolN » 07 Aug 2012 19:52

tomorrow, If I get Skype working, the last time I tried to add someone to my List it said I had no Internet Connection, but youtube said otherwise :)
I make different kinds of music, often get told that It sounds like something for a Video Game because I make only instrumentals, never had a chance to make music for an actual game. I would love to.

http://soundcloud.com/konsoln

Or visit me, will be on BronyState for some time to come.
konsolN

Primary: LMMS
Cutie Mark: Erlenmeyer Flask

Postby CommandSpry » 21 Dec 2012 18:35

yes I hate everyone fuck the musecans I want my captain crunch
Hey. Listen. I don't Care anymore. You hear me you Son of a Bitch? I'm old now. I have all the resources.
Hey. Listen. I don't Care anymore. You hear me you Son of a Bitch? I'm old now. I have all the resources.

hello I'm spry wobbler lol I'm
CommandSpry

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: wobbler

Return to Sharing is Magic