Vinyl Scratch's Random Music That Never Saw The Light Of Day

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

Vinyl Scratch's Random Music That Never Saw The Light Of Day

Postby Mundius » 02 Aug 2011 08:21

Sometimes, I like to fool around with FL Studio. In the end, I get music that I never seem to use. Sometimes, I remix a MIDI that's incredibly short or I just press keys on my computer keyboard (the one I'm typing on, mind you, I don't have a normal keyboard like most of you)

Oh, by the way, it took me over 24 hours to write this thread alone, because my parents locked me out of the computer with this thread open.

Date: July 2011 - Robotic Rampage - Well, this was actually a request, but I screwed up on it. I finished the request, but the song became unused.

Date: July 2011 - ????? - Not sure why did I make this song. Or call it the 10th unknown theme, I had this sitting around way before Robotic Rampage. Maybe it's because I never rendered it and lost the numbers. Yeah, let's go with that. The unknown 15-second pause at the end cannot be solved.

Date: 1st August, 2011 - ????? - Me messing around with chips.

I'm sure I got a few more songs around here.
Mundius

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: Vinyl Scratch's Random Music That Never Saw The Light Of

Postby Interrobang Pie » 02 Aug 2011 09:23

First one is pretty rad.

The second one would be great without the percussion.

Third one is alright. What do you use?
A great man wrote:Circuitfry: fries circuits of this whole topic, one at a time (I know that's not how servers work, but Puns work all the time)
Interrobang Pie

Re: Vinyl Scratch's Random Music That Never Saw The Light Of

Postby Mundius » 02 Aug 2011 09:57

Interrobang Pie wrote:First one is pretty rad.

The second one would be great without the percussion.

Third one is alright. What do you use?

Second one would be way too repetitive w/o percussion. I blame Derpy for pushing that into me. He loves his percussion.

Third one, I use a variety of VSTs, which I have stored somewhere here. I think for that one, I used a Atari emulator VST (for the jumpy square because of the built-in arp creator) and a NES one (main square). The drums were made with a specific drumset VST for 8-bit drums.
Mundius

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice