Where are the brony musicians

This isn't a forum for specifically talking about production or posting your own music, but it is a place to talk about the music you are listening to.

Where are the brony musicians

Postby scootaloomlp » 08 Jan 2017 17:16

Hello i used to listen to the brony musicians music back in like 2012-2014 and i cant find it anymore are you guys still around making music or what has happaned thanks.
scootaloomlp

Primary: Dont have one
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: Where are the brony musicians

Postby Pulse Wave » 06 Feb 2017 00:43

Most of the big names (and especially the very big names) quit hanging around at forums altogether. Some of their older music that used to be part of the MLP Music Archive can now be found on Pony.fm. Newer stuff is often only available on Bandcamp, and if you don't want to pay for it, you have to rip it from YouTube with abysmal audio quality due to two- or three-fold lossy compression. If you're lucky, then they offer free downloads with links below their YouTube videos.

That said, some don't even make pony music anymore for various reasons (moved on, contractually forbidden to make fan music, mobbed out of the fandom by their haters...).
Old brony, older than old school.
Gear list, Jabber ID: see my profile.
No FL Studio, no VSTs. No Skype, no YouTube.

Sounds fly through the night, I follow Vın̈yl Scratch to Pony Wonderland.
Pulse Wave

Primary: Hardware synths and samplers and sequencing and effects and mixing all the way
Cutie Mark: Green 33% width pulse wave

Return to Music Discussion