Artist Bio's and Contact page.

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Artist Bio's and Contact page.

Postby Nonsense_Profile » 18 Dec 2012 06:51

Overview and Reason's

I hate the... everything this site put's you through to find simple thing's such as information on another artist.

I also made this thread with every expectation that it will be deleted, so yeah.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist - RIDIUM

Genre: Dutch House, Electro house, Some Dubstep, Some Progressive house
Typical BPM: 128 - 145
DAW: Propellerhead's Reason 5/6, Ableton Live 8.1.0, Audacity, Adobe Sound Studio Pro
Open for collaborations.
Needing help with/Help thread's:

Looking for/Collab request Thread's:

Contact Information, and other connection's:
Email: [email protected]

Video game stuff(for whatever reason)
Gamertag - BOOGeeMONSTR
PSN - BOOGeeMONSTR

Specific Link's:
Personal Soundcloud - Just WIP's and free stuff.
Personal Tumblr - 'Mindset of a Narcissist' My crappy tumblr, remix request's.
Youtube Channel - Video's from youtube... obviously

Specific single thread's from this site:
Discovery Thread - All my crappy music from a year of producing.

Specific Thread Series'
Headphone breakdown's
Beat's by Dre - [Part 1] , [Part 2]
Writing's and Creepypasta
Pinkie Pie - "The Monster"
Creepy Poem - "My Father"

Artist - Ridium(Bio)
Currently unsigned, though I have been signed to multiple label's for DJ-ing live, and am now often selling through other label's such as the WALL, Horny Bass Record's, Tribal House Record Label, and Red Cube as well as a few other's. I study marketing, music theory, color theory, and psychology on my spare time, I write, not often, but still write, I commercially review audio equipment as a freelance market analyzer(I think that's how they worded it) And I try to take remix request's of any song on my tumblr! From seeing other's on this and many other forum's, I think I'm still fairly new to producing music, at well about 11 month's now, I have a list of notable artist's who support some of my track's on my discovery thread, I'm also partially into graphic and visual design, Also if the grammer of mine is bad you, should go to go and fuck yourself because I, dont fucking care.

I am not a brony, once again, discovery thread explain's it.

Still in highschool. Yada Yada
"I skin small filly's and use the mangled flesh for my lampshades" - R.
--
Tumblr
--
Sound cloud
--
Youtube
Nonsense_Profile

Re: Artist Bio's and Contact page.

Postby CDPP » 18 Dec 2012 08:37

Hmm....not as comprehensive but you could add yourself to the BMD:
http://bronymusiciandirectory.blogspot.sg/
CDPP

Postby Freewave » 18 Dec 2012 08:58

As stated above you COULD have put together a profile on BMD if you were a brony musician but you also state that you aren't one.... We also have a member's discography section viewforum.php?f=2

So yeah i don't know why you made this thread or if you listed yourself or someone else.
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Postby Nonsense_Profile » 18 Dec 2012 10:08

Freewave wrote:As stated above you COULD have put together a profile on BMD if you were a brony musician but you also state that you aren't one.... We also have a member's discography section viewforum.php?f=2

So yeah i don't know why you made this thread or if you listed yourself or someone else.

I made it because an artist discovery is where you do just that, Discover an artist's ability, a discovery in this particular category(Music/Multimedia) should almost be viewed as an... extended Demo, like you would send a record label, It's a showcase, that's why everyone has it in their signature on this site.

I simply made this to prove that you CAN, that instead of having 15 separate thread's that each give off only one small tid bit of information, just one thread that... showcase's all of it, so it wouldn't be such a scavenger hunt to find stuff on this site.

And you don't know why I made this thread? Okay, I'll simplify it, Skype User name's has it's own thread, Gamertag's have there own separate thread, discovery has it's own thread, Soundcloud name's have there own thread, Drawing's have there own thread, and that's totally fine with you.

Yet some how a single thread that just kind of... display's all that in one spot, is just crazy unheard of?

Does that make sense to you?
--
Tumblr
--
Sound cloud
--
Youtube
Nonsense_Profile

Postby itroitnyah » 18 Dec 2012 10:21

So wait... you aren't a brony? Wow, hard to tell since about half your pieces of work are remixes of pony music from brony producers :P

And you've been signed as a dj? Nice!
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby Nonsense_Profile » 18 Dec 2012 10:35

itroitnyah wrote:So wait... you aren't a brony? Wow, hard to tell since about half your pieces of work are remixes of pony music from brony producers :P

And you've been signed as a dj? Nice!

Yeah, been trying to work on that haha :? , And I do just honestly like alot of brony music=]

and thank's!
--
Tumblr
--
Sound cloud
--
Youtube
Nonsense_Profile

Postby Lavender_Harmony » 18 Dec 2012 12:15

Uh..
Lavender_Harmony

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby Stars In Autumn » 18 Dec 2012 19:48

Locking topic. Sharing is Magic is intended for sharing stems/samples/etc, not your music. Apparently you already made a topic on the Discography forum with most of this info.
-Stars In Autumn aka Jeffthestrider
Stars In Autumn
Site Admin

Primary: FL
Cutie Mark: Myself

Return to Sharing is Magic